The relatively new concept of Micro-Insurance has been on continuous rise for the last decade and is attracting larger amounts of people than ever. Based on the concept of risk-pooling, it can be spread through various networks and channels to ensure the maximum client reach.
AGILIS Micro Insurance solution caters to major of micro-insurance distribution channels:
- Through partners/ agents
- Through Provider networks (hospitals, HMOs)
- Community-based channels
- Micro-finance channels
Some of AGILIS Microinsurance Features are:
- Ability to create tailor-made products servicing needs of varied customer segments:
- Health/ Medical Products
- Accident benefits
- Loss of Assets Products
- Agricultural Insurance
- Packages covering Lifestock/ crops/ housing/ motor, etc.
- Improve policy-holder satisfaction, leading to higher renewal percentage and faster market expansion through:
- Fast and timely claims-servicing, simplified procedures
- Better contact with the insured through door-step insurance using hand-held devices for member registration, premium payment, renewals, etc.
- Cash-less systems through tie-up with hospitals, providers, etc.
- Reduce cost of selling though effective utilization of various distribution channels